Sign Up to Meet with a Career Coach
Career and executive coaches will be on-site at Women in Investment Management 2019 to discuss your career management and development questions and provide CV/resume review. A limited number of 40-minute, one-one-one appointments slots will be scheduled during the following times:
- Wednesday, 18 September:
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:40 p.m.
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:25 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:10 p.m.
- 5:15 p.m. – 5:55 p.m.
- Thursday, 19 September:
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:25 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.
- 9:15 a.m. – 9:55 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:25 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:05 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
To reserve your appointment in advance, please contact us with the subject line “WIM coaching” and include the following information:
- A very brief, high-level description of what you would like to discuss with a coach
- Your top three preferred times to meet with a coach (please reference slots noted above)
Delegates may only schedule one coaching appointment, and appointments will be set in the order emails are received. A CFA Institute representative will reply to your email to confirm your appointment.
Tips for Networking
Networking is an invaluable part of any conference experience. For tips on getting the most out of networking, check out these resources:
- Ways to Make the Most of Your Conference Networking (Article)
- Networking and Relationship Building Skills for Your Career (Webcast)
- To Connect Across Cultures, Find Out What You Have in Common (Article)
- Why Memory Training Matters for Financial Professionals (Video Interview)
- 5 Questions to Ask at Every Networking Event (Article)
More Career Resources from CFA Institute
- CFA Institute Career Center (Job Board and online resources): Build your team with fellow charterholders by posting your openings on the CFA Institute Career Center. And if you are looking for your next opportunity, browse available positions by job function or location, upload your resume, and get job posting alerts.
- Career Success: Navigating the New Work Environment (eBook and Companion Site): Discover a model for career planning and career decision making to help make the most of your career. With exercises and interviews with industry luminaries, the book and microsite are exceedingly practical tools at any career stage.
- Career News and Advice (Library): Find a plethora of articles and multimedia content on career management, leadership, and soft skill topics.