Wednesday, 18 September 2019
The Perfect Financial Services CV
Founder and CEO
- Your CV/resume is your future. Bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to take your career.
- It’s marketing: What’s your brand? What’s your pitch? Get ready for action.
- Artificial intelligence and the applicant tracking system: 80% of jobs advertised online could be screened by a computer. Beat the bots to ensure you get over the first hurdle.
- Tell a story, start with a bang, and provide just the right amount of context to hook your audience: Show don’t tell.
The Path to Corporate Boards: Prepare, Connect, and Present
Julie Castro Abrams
CEO, How Women Lead
Managing Partner, BoardLeaders
- What skills are in demand for board members and how to get them
- Samples of “board bios” and how to fit into the profile
- Making connections to get you to the board room
- How to highlight and present your skills in the best light on your CV
The Ultimate Success Formula: Leadership Presence and Emotional Intelligence
Executive Coach and Leadership Development Specialist
- What can leadership presence and emotional intelligence do for your career?
- Emotional intelligence: The critical element to your success
- What is leadership presence, and how can you build personal influence in your organization?
Rebecca A. Fender, CFA
Head, Future of Finance
Kelli E. Palmer
Head, Global Diversity & Inclusion
- An update on the state of Diversity and Inclusion in the industry, and industry reaction to the Driving Change report released at the 2018 conference
- Which of the 20 recommendations are of most interest and why
- How firms are beginning to implement the recommended actions and how they plan to measure progress
Former NASA Astronaut and Air Force Colonel
- Developing your sense of mission and what that means
- Facilitation problem solving among groups with diverse interests by making space and having hard conversations
- Inspiring your team to be their best
Meet and Greet with Cady Coleman