Delegates from Alpha and Gender Diversity are welcome to access presentation from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available online through the presentations tab on the conference website. Access is limited to registered conference delegates online.
Materials that are currently available:
- Marissa Pick and April J. Rudin: Pre-Conference Workshop: Building a Strong Personal Brand through Social Media
- Sallie Krawcheck: Excerpt from her new book Own It
- Terrance Odean: New Research on Gender Differences in the Investment Profession
- Julia Dawson: The Link between Diversity and Corporate Financial Performance: Update on the CS Gender 3000 Report
- Anita Williams Woolley and Scott E. Page: Building Smarter Teams
- Brenda D.H. Trenowden, CFA: Developing Your Path to the Board Room
- Julie Jansen: Executive Presence: Behaving and Performing as a Leader
- Hannah Riley Bowles: Enhance Your Negotiating Skills and Your Career Path
- Barbara Roberts: Tips from an Entrepreneur: How to Find Us, How to Market to Us, How to Build Your Business
- Alpha and Gender Diversity Participant List
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.