Diversity & Inclusion 2018: Strategies for Success
20–21 September 2018
The Westin St. Francis on Union Square
San Francisco, California, USA
Hosted with CFA Society San Francisco
Sponsored by the CFA Institute Women in Investment Management Initiative
Why do diversity and inclusion matter in the investment profession? Research has shown that diversity improves business results for clients, teams, firms, and employees. Firm cultures with a more inclusive environment prove to be more innovative. An industry that hears and embraces many voices and perspectives will shape better investment outcomes and a stronger future for the investment profession.
Diversity and Inclusion 2018 will build on the success of our first three Women in Investment Management events and advance the conversation. It will offer a range of practical strategies to enhance investment careers for individuals and improve decision making at investment firms. The conference will feature leading researchers and investment practitioners who will:
- provide insight on new approaches for creating inclusive workplaces;
- share research on best practices for investment firms to move toward a more diverse and inclusive workplace and show how fostering inclusion spurs innovation;
- offer career strategies for individuals who are early career, mid-career, and in senior roles who may want to move up to managing director, the C-suite, or the boardroom;
- highlight how to bring men into the dialogue on diversity and inclusion;
- give advice to those who want to become entrepreneurs or make an innovative career change;
- share research-based insights on adopting a strategic mindset for working with the burgeoning female client base; and
- outline strategies from women and diverse groups who have broken the mold and moved ahead in their careers.
We have created a compelling agenda with provocative presentations and interactive discussions designed to better position and shape investment firms for the future and help everyone in the industry move ahead in their careers.
Be a part of the change. Reserve your place at the conference today. Together, let’s make the world of finance as diverse as the one we live in.