Women in Investment Management: Opening Doors
18–19 September 2019
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
Montréal, QC, Canada
Investment firms are opening doors and providing opportunities to foster a diverse workforce, create better outcomes for investors, and give women around the world more access to financial tools.
The 2019 Women in Investment Management conference will focus on pathways to achieve success—for individual careers, for investment teams, and through leadership. Attendees will come away with practical strategies for reaching their goals at all stages of their investment careers.
This conference will provide a forum for women to network, exchange ideas, and develop connections to help them succeed as investment professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from and build relationships with role models, peers, and industry executives. Speakers will:
- Share how to attract, retain, and engage women in the investment management industry
- Present research and insights from leading investment firms
- Discuss what industry groups and governments are doing in partnership to promote diversity in the finance field worldwide
- Inspire with personal experiences about leadership and overcoming career challenges
- Provide practical takeaways and next steps for implementing change
- Deliver skill-building and career development tips and strategies
Meeting passionate women in the investment industry, increasing your skills and knowledge, and applying constructive career tools will open doors for you and mark a pathway to success. Invest time in yourself and the impact you will make for your team, your investors, and women in finance across the globe.