Building Your Brand in the New Reality
Branding Expert and Author
Being recognized as a compelling leader can dramatically accelerate your professional success—especially in uncertain times. Brand-building techniques show you how to cultivate a powerful professional reputation that enables you to persuade others and obtain buy-in more easily for your best ideas. Learn how to:
- Communicate your brand effectively to others.
- Establish and cultivate your reputation over time.
- Increase your influence within and outside your organization.
- Ensure others understand your true leadership abilities.
Lasting Connection: Why the Importance of Your Network Increases Every Year and How to Nurture it Now
Executive Résumé Writer and Career Transition Coach
The Résumé Studio
With “networking: the idea” blasted across digital and traditional publications worldwide, you would think more of us would be ready to tackle network building. In reality, many struggle with putting the idea into action, and the new reality hasn’t made it any easier. Ideas covered include:
- The experience paradox and benefits of network vitality as our careers grow
- The passive, well-tended network and how to shape it
- Ideas for building connections and keeping them alive—even at a distance
- A list of reasonable reasons for “reaching out”
Ten Ways to Ensure Your Job Search and Career Thrive During an Economic Downturn
Hellmann Career Consulting
- How to tap into the hidden job market by building career-advancing relationships now
- A method for getting organized, keeping in touch, and contact management so that no opportunities pass you by
- How to conduct a virtual informational meeting that will get you interviews and referrals
- Job search benchmarks to use to ensure you’re playing the “numbers game” to win
- If you’re currently employed, what to do now to prepare just in case