CEO and Co-founder
Lauren Foster, Moderator
Content Director, Professional Learning
- Daniel Kahneman’s System I (fast thinking) and System II (slow thinking) framework provides a relevant structure to analyze how processes evaluate job candidates.
- The status quo of workforce decisions is built on biased fast thinking, which limits our ability to find the best people.
- System I thinking is not amenable to de-biasing.
- System II thinking can be used to design workforce decision systems that focus on accountability, transparency, and bias mitigation.
- Responsible AI is optimized for both performance and equity, so it helps reduce bias and find better performing employees.